Dedicated To Student Success Through World Class Education
A Community Passionate About Student Success
• We believe that trustworthiness, fairness, caring, and citizenship are supportive characteristics of successful relationships within the school and community.
• We believe committed community and parents are vital for student success.
• We believe in high expectations for all members of the school community.
• We believe in the principles of positive behavior support systems: Be Safe, Be Responsible and Be Respectful.
• We believe in a variety of teaching methods to cultivate individual student learning.
• We believe that problem solving and critical thinking are essential life skills.
• We believe that meaningful growth comes from building on successes, experiencing challenges, and overcoming adversity.